- Store your cashmere and wool coats in a dry, cool room during the summer months
- Seal them in a breathable garment bag
- Use cedar balls or cedar inserts in the pockets and garment bag
- Stow your coat on a proper curved coat hanger to keep the shoulders formed for the following year.
- Store your down parka in a dry, moisture free, dark, cool room during the summer months.
- Seal your parka in a breathable garment bag either folded or hanging.
- Where possible, use a damp cloth to wipe the surface of your parka, rather than washing or dry cleaning, let dry.
- Dirt and oils will degrade the fabric overtime, store your parka once you’ve wiped the surface clean.